~ Thursday 19th November 2020 @18:00hrs
We live in the days of a Silent Men’s Health Crisis:
– Globally Men die six years younger than Women;
– Three out of four suicides are Men;
– 95 percent of people who die at work are Men.
What are we going to do?
* Prevention is better than cure!
* People who laugh, live longer than those who don’t!
* Good Health comes when Mind, Body & Spirit are in Total Harmony.
You are cordially invited to a Zoom Webinar:
“To Celebrate and Recognise the Contributions & Sacrifices Men make for their Family & Society”
Date: 19th November 2020,
Time: 18.00Hrs (UK-Time)
VIA FACEBOOK LIVE:
Happy International Men’s Day is celebrated worldwide to acknowledge the positive values men bring to the world, their families and communities.
Our Guest Speakers will be speaking on key topics including:
“BETTER HEALTH FOR MEN & BOYS”
(Stress & Mental Health, Cancer, Mid Life Crisis in Men, Alcohol Abuse,
Diabetes in Men, Domestic Violence, Heart Disease & the increasing health issues faced by men due to the Covid-19 pandemic)
We look forward to your support.
Sanjay Jagatia, CEO-Ekta Unity
on behalf of the International Men’s Day UK Organising Team